We are recruiting Internet Marketing, SEO, SEM Sales Professionals in the following areas:
- Silicon Valley area: Greater San Jose, San Francisco Bay Area
- Dallas/Fort Worth: DFW metroplex area
- NY and Tri-State Area
- Miami-Dade & Broward County: South Florida
You will be responsible for developing new business in your market area. The primary services you will be selling are SEO & SEM, and in some instances new websites or refreshes/upgrades to existing websites. Typically the sales process starts with a lead for SEO or SEM services, in some cases the client may need a new website or other services. We also offer database programming/development and CRM system implementation. You will be working closely with the customer to define their needs and then develop a solution and proposal. We work closely with you on developing the solutions and you have access to all of our resources when needed. We work in a team environment and collaborate closely on projects.
Your primary responsibility is sales, once the project is booked project management is handled by our technical team and customer service staff, however, you remain the customer’s primary contact for sales and you are kept abreast of developments for the project along the way.
Although we are recruiting sales professionals for specific locations there are no assigned territories or limits to where you can sell.
Sales Tools and Support
Because Esotech is committed to your success we provide you with robust tools and training.
- Managing leads is easy using our Custom Sales CRM Platform, built with sales in mind and provided at no cost to you.
- Qualified Leads are entered into our sales CRM daily by via our proprietary research method.
- Our developers have created tools to automate both quoting and client worksheets using online templates integrated into our Sales CRM.
- We provide Sales Collateral and product training on our wide array of services.
- Esotech delivers exceptional results meaning you will be selling a first class product.
Experience and other Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience working directly with customers and selling technology related products, preferably SEO or Internet Marketing related services.
- Excellent new business development skills and sales skills – this is not a customer service position or sales desk position supporting existing business. You will be responsible for developing new business and new customers.
- Good working knowledge of Internet Marketing – while we do not expect you to be an SEO expert, you must be have a basic understanding of internet marketing.
- We do not expect our sales staff to be SEO Analysts, but you must be capable of clearly and accurately explaining our services to clients.
- Basic understanding of what SEM (Search Engine Marketing) and PPC (Pay Per Click) are to be able to explain it to a prospective client.
- Social Media: you should have a social media presence and be ready to use it. Being knowledgeable about how social media is used in digital marketing campaigns is neccessary in to be capable of discussing social media applications and strategies with prospective clients.
- Experience preparing quotes and proposals. We have templates for our proposals, you will be responsible for assessing the customers needs, reviewing it with our Chief Strategy Officer, and then preparing the proposal for the client.