Add Matrix Items, Options and Pricing to your Netsuite Website / Webstore
This is a Step by Step How to Add a Matrix Item in Netsuite
Firstly you need to make sure you are using the following tag in your HTML Item Template for Item Drilldowns to display your checkout options.
<%=getCurrentAttribute(“item”, “salesPriceHTML”)%> which gives you a dynamically changing price.
which gives you your option menus, delivery date and submit button.
Make sure to wrap a table around this one if you are trying to style it somewhere else besides its own row. For example:
STEP BY STEP
- Create or Edit a Custom List
- Setup -> Customize -> List -> Select/Add Option
- Value -> Add Values
- Show options in -> Choose
- Matrix Option List -> Checked
- Setup -> Customize -> Custom Item Fields -> Select/Add Option-> Check Item Types
- Matrix Option -> Check
- Type -> Multiple Select
- List/Record -> List Chosen
- Store Value -> Checked
- Setup -> Customize -> Transaction Item Options -> Select Option/Add -> Check “Web Store”
- If the Option is to be Included but not seen, check Hidden.
- Sourcing & Filtering -> Source List -> “Item”
- Sourcing & Filtering -> Source From-> Item Field Chosen
- Lists -> Websites -> Select / Add Item
- Use the Matrix Wizard to Create a Matrix.
- Custom Tab -> Item Options -> IMPORTANT: CHOOSE The Item Option that Corresponds to the Matrix Chosen!