How to Remove or Disable Invoicing Option for Netsuite Web Stores
Every website in Netsuite has the option on Checkout to choose between being Invoiced or going straight to a Sales order form that supports Credit Cards or ACH. Most of the time you will not want Invoicing enabled because it is an inefficient way of dealing with online sales.
It is pretty easy to disable the invoicing feature but it’s somewhat buried, as are most Netsuite settings..
- Under Setup on the Menu Bar
- Highlight Website
- Then Highlight Setup Website
- Choose your Website / Webstore
- Go to the “Shopping Section”
- Go to the “Checkout Preferences” Section
- Find the Sales Order Type option